Saint James Faith Formation
Saint James Faith Formation includes all grades including Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for K-4 and K-5.
Faith Formation for Children Pre-K-12th Grade
If you are not receiving emails or texts concerning Faith Formation information, please contact the church office st_james_parish or Rhonda Hanby RHanbyCPA@comcast.net as soon as possible.
Welcome back to a new year of Faith Formation! Please know we have policies and procedures in place for Protection of Children, Covid-19, and on site security.
- If you have a new child to register, please contact us at Rhanbycpa@comcast.net or you may call us at 842-4881.
- Click here for English Registration Form and Covid Form
- Click here for Spanish Registration Forms and Spanish Covid Form
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd – Kindergarten www.cgsusa.org (The United States Association of The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd). They have resources for families to enhance their domestic church as well as ideas to assist parents to continue the Faith formation of their children that have participated in the atrium. Contact Karen Mayfield at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Faith Formations Grades 1-8. Contact Rhonda Hanby RHanbyCPA@comcast.net
Wednesday Evenings: Grades 7 -12 6:00 pm – 7:45 pm
- Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) 6:00 pm-7:00 pm with Jai Eschete
- Faith Formation 7:00pm-7:45pm CLC Classrooms
- Contact Rhonda Hanby at email@example.com
LifeTeen Grades 9-12
- Meets in Shelton Hall CLC
- Contact Mary Frances Strange firstname.lastname@example.org
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.