Saint James Faith Formation
Saint James Faith Formation includes all grades including Catechesis of the Good Shepherd for K-4 and K-5.
Faith Formation for Children Pre-K-12th Grade
If you are not receiving emails or texts concerning Faith Formation information, please contact the church office st_james_parish or Rhonda Hanby RHanbyCPA@comcast.net as soon as possible.
Welcome back to a new year of Faith Formation! Please know we have policies and procedures in place for Protection of Children, Covid-19, and on site security.
- If you are New to St. James, Please contact us at Rhanbycpa@comcast.net or you may call us at 842-4881.
Register here for the 2021-2020 School Year!
- Covid Form
- Spanish Covid Form
- Catechesis of the Good Shepherd – Kindergarten www.cgsusa.org (The United States Association of The Catechesis of the Good Shepherd). They have resources for families to enhance their domestic church as well as ideas to assist parents to continue the Faith formation of their children that have participated in the atrium. Contact Karen Mayfield at email@example.com
- Faith Formations Grades 1-8. Contact Rhonda Hanby RHanbyCPA@comcast.net
Wednesday Evenings: Grades 7 -12 6:00 pm – 7:45 pm
- Faith Formation 6:00 PM -7:00PM CLC Classrooms
- Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) 7:00 pm-8:00 pm with Jai Eschete
- Contact Rhonda Hanby at firstname.lastname@example.org
LifeTeen Grades 9-12
- Meets in Shelton Hall CLC
- Contact Cara Bristow email@example.com